Thursday 12 August 2010

Robbie Williams: Wants to enter the jungle


Robbie Williams the 'Angels' singer is a huge fan of the celebrity jungle living reality TV contest which is hosted by his close friends Ant and Dec and his new wife Ayda Field would love to look him take part in the show.
He said: "I shouldn't go on a reality show, but I want to anyway. It would be 'I'm A Celebrity.' "
Ayda added: "I'd love to look him on one."
However, the self-confessed TV addicts wouldn't accept any offer to appear on another of their favourite programmes, 'Come Dine With Me', because they don't think their culinary skills are up to scratch.
Robbie told Hello! magazine: "I can't cook. I cooked an omelette once and all I can remember is seeing eggs in a pan, but nothing else.
"Everything Ayda can cook is like intravenously feeding yourself with lard. Luckily, we've got a chef who's actually good and keeps us healthy."

No comments:

Post a Comment