Saturday 25 December 2010

Robbie Williams' Wife Ayda Field Doesn't Want Ugly Children


Robbie Williams who got married with British pop star Ayda in August are now trying for a baby next month.Robbie Williams' wife Ayda Field says she doesn't want their children to be "minging."

She said, "I can't wait to have kids. I hope they are not minging (A British slang word for unattractive). But some people at my school had the ugliest parents, and they came out pretty.

I hope ours gets all the best bits, but it's pot luck who gets the minging ones. Hmmm, I'll love them any way, I guess..."

The 31-year-old added, "But even supermodels can have ugly parents, and they turn out great. So I'm excited."

For the holidays the pair plan to spend Christmas at their home in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment