Saturday 8 October 2011

Robbie Williams has launched his own online radio program

Robbie Williams has launched his own online radio program.

Wimbledon Championship tickets online

Take That star on his offical website launched Rudebox Radio. The first episode features an interview with bandmate Gary Barlow, during which the X Factor judge revealed his regrets at not singing lead vocals on 'Never Forget'.

Williams wrote in a blog post, "Just reading your comments now... so very, very happy that you're digging Rudebox Radio. As you can imagine we had a lot of fun recording it.

"Alas it took too long to clear it so I came up with the studio name in your absence. Rudebox Radio now beams across the tinter web from 'Run It Wild', my studio in the house."

However, the singer said he is busy as a second broadcast delay in work on new material can be.

He explained, "I'm going to get another one together, but I'm chocka block in the studio recording the new album still. So it might have to wait a while".

Meanwhile, Williams called on Strictly Come Dancing fans to vote for Robbie Savage in the BBC competition.

Writing that he would be "most pleased" if his friend received support, he quipped: "I love him and I think he's doing a cracking job, though I'm not sure which one's the girl when they're dancing."

No comments:

Post a Comment