Friday 19 March 2010

10Robbie Williams Pokes Fun At Mark Owen’s Cheating

Robbie Williams joked about Mark Owen’s cheating ways during an intimate show in London last night (March 18).
The singer, whose own career has been blighted by drug and alcohol problems, said it was a “surprise” that he wasn’t the one to attract negative headlines.
Shortly before launching into ‘Bodies’, Williams joked: “This is going to be one of the best nights of my life, do you know, it’s nice to be one of the only ones out of Take That not in trouble this week. That’s a surprise isn’t it?!”
Williams was later booed by a section of the crowd when he quipped: “I’ll look like Mark Owen by the time I come off… I shouldn’t have said that, should I?”
The competition winners only show was organised by Heart Radio as part of the Heart Love Music Live series.
Mark Owen entered Rehab last Saturday after admitting to cheating on his wife “about ten times” and having an alcohol problem

No comments:

Post a Comment