Thursday 20 May 2010

Robbie Williams is a fan of BGT star Paul Burling

Britain's Got Talent star Paul Burling has claimed that Robbie Williams is a fan of his comedy impressions, according to a report.
The comedian wowed the audience and judges with his audition performance on last Saturday's episode of Cowell's reality TV talent show.
Simon, who claimed that he "usually hates" vocal impressionists, was particularly impressed with Burling's mimicry of Harry Hill.
Paul told a tabloid newspaper that Cowell is not his only celebrity admirer.
Burling told the News of The World that he had been hired by Robbie Williams's father Pete to perform at a holiday resort in the 80s.
Paul explained: "I was a barman and word got round that I had this talent. Pete asked me to join his act.
"We worked together for a few months and it was great.
"Robbie was a nice lad. I haven't seen Pete in years but I thank him for giving me a leg-up."
Burling is currently one of the early favourites to win this year's contest after bookies revealed that he has been priced at 10/1 to take the crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment