Wednesday 13 July 2011

Robbie Williams for his recent four-letter outbursts has refused to apologize

Robbie Williams for his recent four-letter outbursts has refused to apologize.

V Festival

The former Take That singer told one half of the newspaper from an early age he began swearing.

Robbie told The Sun: "I was born and raised for the first three years of my life in a pub.

"One of my first words was f*** and one of my first sentences was, 'Give me a f****** Harvey Wallbanger, please'."

He added: "I didn't get one."

Williams hit the headlines recently when, during their concert at Wembley Stadium last week, started swearing.

He announced: "My name is Robbie f****** Williams.

"I really apologise for all the swearing. There's a number you can ring to complain. It is 0800 Go F*** Yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment