Tuesday 6 October 2009

Cancels tour to avoid mental breakdown to Robbie Williams


The singer, who currently announced he would make his live comeback in London after this month at the BBC Electric Proms, has refused to play any more concerts as he is terrified of the effect months on the road may have on his mental health, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I cannot imagine touring in the near future. I’ve smashed my head against a wall too many times and I know it’s harder than I am. when I started to promote I felt great, a record but it soon began to kill me. I felt worse when on tour. I suffered a nervous breakdown and checked into rehab,” he said.
He included, “I get tremendous stage fright that’s getting in the way of me enjoying it… it’s terrifying. I want to find a way around it”

No comments:

Post a Comment