Wednesday 16 September 2009

Robbie Williams to move Down Under


The 'Bodies' singer is keen to buy a farm in the outback after girlfriend Ayda Field had a premonition about living Down Under.
Robbie who has only just moved back to the UK after living in Los Angeles for over seven years said: "Ayda told me she had kind of a psychic feeling she'd end up in Australia.
"I'm thinking of coming down there. I have been looking for places out in the outback, maybe a farm."
Robbie also revealed he is ready to settle down with actress Ayda and start a family.
The 35-year-old star said: "That's definitely on the agenda. Little monkeys running around.
"It's about time. I've had a good innings. Life feels an awful lot different."
Robbie is so smitten with Ayda he has even written a song about her on his eagerly anticipated new album 'Reality Killed the Video Star'.
He added in an interview with Australian radio station 2DayFM: "There is one song written about Ayda called 'Won't Do That To You'.
"The lyrics are, 'In this bag of stuff I brought to you. You didn't mind sorting it through. You would never be the trouble and strife if I made you my Swiss army wife.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment